IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
Judgment delivered on: 17.04.2018
BAIL APPLN. 2478/2016
LALIT SINGH NEGI ….. Petitioner
STATE ….. Respondent
Advocates who seemed in this case:
For a Petitioner : Mr Gurmehar Singh Sistani and Mr Samit Khosla with postulant in person.
For a Respondent : Ms. Anita Abraham, APP for a State.
SI Satish Kumar, PS Ambedkar Nagar.
Mr Vinod Dubey, Advocate for complainant.
CORAM:-HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Petitioner seeks anticipatory bail in FIR No.445/2016 underneath Sections 498A/406/506/34 IPC, Police Station Ambedkar Nagar.
2. Parties were referred to Mediation; however, no allotment could be arrived at. Petitioner was postulated halt insurance on 02.12.2016 theme to fasten investigation.
3. As per a schooled Additional Public Prosecutor, a postulant did join investigation, as and when he was called on to do so.
4. On 06.09.2017, this Court had available a row of a complainant that she has perceived partial of trinket from a postulant in a Police Station on 15.07.2017 and also a direct breeze of Rs.70,000/-, however, a defence was lifted that a whole trinket has not been received, to that a postulant contends that whole trinket has been returned to a respondent.
5. Perusal of a record shows that postulant has done out a box for anticipatory bail. No box is done out for a custodial inquire of a petitioner. In a eventuality of arrest, a postulant shall be expelled on bail by a Arresting Officer/Investigating Officer/SHO, on his furnishing a bail bond in a sum of Rs.25,000/- with one collateral of a like volume to a compensation of a Arresting Officer/Investigating Officer/SHO.
6. The postulant shall not do anything, that shall possibly influence a review or any of a charge witnesses. The postulant shall join investigation, as and when so compulsory by a Investigating Officer.
7. The Petition is accordingly likely of.
8. Order Dasti underneath signatures of a Court Master.
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
APRIL 17, 2018