MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Whether dying declaration can be relied on if it is not recorded in language of deceased declarant?

Chikkanna Shetty vs The State Of Karnataka on 11 October, 2017

READ  When court can refuse to order restitution on setting aside of exparte decree?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

READ  If two views are possible on the evidence adduced in the case to prove innocence, or Guilty
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation