- Manish Ratan and Ors. Vs State of M.P and Anr. Reported in 2007 volume-1 SCC 262.
- Abraham Ajith and Others Vs. Inspector of Police, Chennai and Another reported in 2004, SCC Crl-2134.
- Satvinder Kaur vs. State (Govt. of NCT of Delhi) (1999) 8 SCC 728
- Bhanu Ram and Ors. Vs State of Rajasthan 7 Anr in CASE NO: Appeal (crl.) 587 of 2008 [arising out of Special Leave Petition (Crl.) No. 79 of 2006).
- Sonu and Ors Vs Govt. of NCT of Delhi and Anr. in W.P (Crl.). No.1266/2007, Decision on 10.10.2007.
Discharge U/s 239 CrPC:
- State of Karnataka v. L. Muniswamy AIR 1977 SC 1489
- State of Maharashtra and Ors. v. Som Nath Thapa and Ors. AIR 1996 SC 1744
- Omwati and Anr Vs. State AIR 2001 SC 1507
- Kanti Bhadra Shah and Anr. Vs. State of W.B. AIR 2000 SC 522
- Stree Atyachar Virodhi Parishad Vs. Dilip N. Chartia 1989 (1) SCC 715
- State of Bihar vs. Ramesh singh AIR 1977 SC 2018
- S. Remembrancer of legal affairs W.B. Vs. Anil Kumar Bhunja- AIR 1989 SC 52
- Satish Mehra Vs. Delhi Admn. (1996)9 SCC 766
- State of M.P. v. Mohanlal Soni AIR 2000 SC 2583
Allegations do not attract Section 498A IPC:
- State of H.P.V Nikku Ram Ors 1995 (6) SCC 219
- Bhagat Vs. Mrs.D.Bhagat AIR 1994 SC 710
- CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 299 OF 2003 MANJU RAM KALITA vs. STATE OF ASSAM
- Hoshan v. State of A.P.; (2002) 7 SCC 414
- Girdhar Shankar Tawade v. State of Maharashtra, AIR 2002 SC 2078
- N.G.Dastane Vs. Mrs.S.Dastane (1975) 2 SCC 326
- Richhpal Kaur v. State of Haryana and Anr. 1991 (2)
- Sarla Prabhakar Waghmare v State of Maharashtra Ors 1990 (2) RCR 18
- Shobha Rani v Madhukar Reddy AIR 1998 SC 121
Material evidence required on demand of dowry:
- Srinivasulu v. State of A.P., AIR 2007 SC 3146,
- Ran Singh and Anr. Vs. State of Haryana and Anr, Case no. appeal (Crl) 222 of 2008 arising out of SLP (Crl.) No. 3089 of 2006
- Appasaheb Anr. v. State of Maharashtra, AIR 2007 SC 763,
- Shivanand Mallappa Koti v. State of Karnataka, AIR 2007 SC 2314,
- Sukhram v. State of Maharashtra, AIR 2007 SC 3050,
- Hira Lal Ors. v. State (Govt. of NCT), Delhi, AIR 2003 SC 2865.
- Kaliyaperumal Anr. v. State of Tamil Nadu, AIR 2003 SC 3828.