1. Any Electronic / Digital / Information contained in the electronic record which reproduces or is derived from such information fed into the computer is VALID and ADMISSIBLE in the court of law.
2. All originals treated as Primary Evidence and it have specific provisions recognizing admissibility and appreciation of Electronic / Digital evidence such as: E-mails, WhatsApp Chat, SMS, Computer Data, Audio / Video Recordings, Photos, etc..
3. It is not advisable to disclose your evidences to ANYONE including your own lawyer until you reach evidence stage.
4. Take a backup and duplicate copy of all your evidences in to external storage device which would be treated as Secondary Evidence.
5. You can submit secondary evidence of your evidence in the court and no need to attach 65-B Certificate until court orders for it.
6. 65-B Certificate would be required only when OP challenges and when court says it is required.