MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Indian Men should file for Divorce or Not?

Marriage is precious and auspicious in everyone’s life and we don’t entertain divorce. If things are maintainable always try to reconcile and get things sorted out amicably.

  1. Most of MEN file for Divorce under Cruelty / Adultery / Desertion which is not easy to prove and takes 3 to 5 years
  2. False 498A/DV itself is CRUELTY but you will get divorce only when you prove it as a FALSE CASE
  3. Your Divorce petition is likely to be DISMISSED as a matter of women’s life
  4. Even if you prove it as FALSE CASE / ADULTERY / DESERTION, you will end up in paying huge ALIMONY
  5. The moment you file, she will get transferred to her place
  6. She will start to harass further not appearing dates to bring you to negotiable table
  7. Let OP know that you’re tough, not desperate and won’t give divorce
  8. No matter what, take a firm stand that you want to continue marital life
  9. If she really wants DIVORCE let her file which will then dispose-of soon
  10. Eventually you also get chances of settlement with zero alimony
See also  Cruel wife, Divorce and limited alimony

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Cruel wife, Divorce and limited alimony
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation