[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA PART II, SECTION 3, SUB SECTION (i), EXTRAORDINARY]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi the 07.07.2011
G.S.R. ……… (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (a) and (b) of sub-section (1) of section 642 of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) and all other powers hereunto enabling the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, further to amend the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms, 1956 namely:-
1. Short title and commencement
(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Central Government’s) General Rules and Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2011.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the date of publication in the official Gazette.
2. The existing Rule 10C shall be substituted by the following Rule 10C:
[Rule 10C. (1) The total monthly remuneration for the purpose of clause (b) of sub-section (1) of section 314, shall not be less than rupees fifty thousand.
(2) The total monthly remuneration, for the purpose of sub-section (1B) of section 314, shall not be less than rupees two lakhs and fifty thousand.]
[F No 17/174/2011-CL.V]