Application for Seeking Information under section 7(1) of the RTI Act 2005
Public Information Officer
Full Name of the applicant :
3)Document/inspection/samples/ information details required: I am xxx and requested the information ……
4) Designation and address of the Public Information Officer from whom the Information is required: Concerned Office/Department: SAPIO-CUM-ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, O/o The Mandal Revenue Officer District
5)Court Fee Stamps for Rs. 10/- towards RTI fee are attached on this application, in the form of Indian Postal Order
6) If you feel that the requested information does not pertain to your department/Section or Information is available to other department/section, this RTI Application may be transferred to the relevant PIO in terms of section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005.
7) If information sought is rejected, the PIO has to give the reasons for rejection As required under Section 7(8). Merely quoting the bare clause of the Act does Not imply that the reasons have been given. Such rejection amounts to malafide Rejection of information. The SPIO should intimate as to how the exemptions if Any under the Act are applicable to the rejection.
8)The information sought concerns for my life and liberty; therefore please provide the information within 48 hours.As per the RTI act 2005, provide the RTI application reference number for this application and kindly provide the reason if you are unable to provide the information in 48 hours.
9)Please provide U/s 2 (j) (ii) the RTI reference number while sending the response to this RTI.
10)Please provide U/s 2 (j) (ii) and related RTI Act, the Stamp duly signed by concerned official while sending response to this RTI.
11)Please provide the Date duly signed by concerned official while sending response to this RTI.
12)In additional to that, I humbly submit to your kind knowledge that, it the detail is furnished, which under sections 8 and others the official secrets act 1923.
13)Indian constitution under article 14 & 15 as well as section 74 & 76 of The Indian Evidence Act 1872.
14)Since it is the PIO’s responsibility to inform me of the particulars of the appellate authority as per Section 7 (8) (iii), and he has not done so, it is his responsibility to forward it to the Second Appellate Authority.
15)As per Section7(9), I request the PIO to provide the requested information in the form in which it is sought. Further it be neat, clean and point wise.
16)As per Section 7(8)(iii) and Section 7(3)(ii) , I request the PIO to inform me the particulars of First and Second Appellate Authority.
17)That I am ‘Citizen’ of India and I am asking the information as ‘Citizen’
18) I am requesting you this Hon’ble Authority kindly furnish the information “ENGLISH LANGUAGE”
19) Particulars of the information required
- Please Provide me the certified copy of the Status of the Complaint given by xxx
- Please Provide me details of Attedence of Mrs. Xxx from Police dairy
- Please provide me certified copy of the final report.
(i) I state that the information sought does not fall within the exemptions contained in the section 8 of the Right to Information Act 2005 and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office
(ii) Whether the information is required by post or in person: Post
(iii) In case by post (Ordinary, Registered or Speed): Speed post
21) Whether the applicant is below poverty line: No
Date: signature of the applicant
Encl: Indian Postal Order dated Rupees Ten Rupees only, Rs.10/-
Respected Sir, Please let me know if any extra charges of the certified copies as requested in my RTI application.
Under section 20(1) of RTI Act and sub-section(1) of section 7 or malafidely denied the request for information or knowingly given incorrect, incomplete or misleading information or destroyed information which was the subject of the request or obstructed in any manner in furnishing the information, it shall impose a penalty of two hundred and fifty rupees each day till application is received or information is furnished.