MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Society Shares transfer

[Under the Bye-law No. 40d(i)]
Form of application for Transfer of shares and interest in the Capital/Property of the Society by the Transferor (being an individual)

The Secretary,
____________________________ Co-op. Housing Society Ltd.


I*Shri*Shrimati am the member of the ___________________________ Co-operative Housing Society Ltd. having address at ___________________________ and holding the Share Certificate No. ______________________ for ___________ fully paid up shares of Rupees ____________ each, bearing distinctive numbers from ____________ to ____________ (both inclusive) and holding the Flat No. ____________ admeasuring ____________ sq. meters, in the building of the said society numbered*known as ___________________________________________.

I have given you notice of my intention to transfer the said shares and my interest in the capital/property of the society on ____________________ as required under Rule 24(1)(b) of the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Rules, 1961, along with the consent of the proposed transferee. Shri*Shrimati*Messrs _________________________________.

I enclose herewith the application in the prescribed form for membership of the said society by the said proposed transferee.

I remit herewith the transfer fee of Rs. ________________________. I also remit herewith the amount of the premium of Rs. ____________ (Rupees ________________________ only), as provided under bye-law No. 40(d)(vii) of the bye-laws of the society.

I state that the said shares and the interest in the capital/property of the said society have been held by me for a period of not less than a year.

I further state that the liabilities due to the said society by me, as on the date of this application, have been fully paid by me. I also undertake to pay the liabilities, which may become due till the transfer application is approved by the Society.

I hereby undertake to discharge any liabilities to the said society, which related to the period of my membership with the said society and have become payable by me after cessation of my membership of said society and have become payable by me after cessation of my membership due to any demand made by the local authority, Government or by any other authority on any account, after cessation of my membership.

I propose to transfer the said shares and my interest in the capital/property of the said society on the following grounds:

(i) ________________________________________________

(ii) ________________________________________________

(iii) ________________________________________________

I furnish herewith the declaration, in the prescribed form, on ____________ rupee stamp paper, about non-holding of any vacant land or land with a building. in any urban agglomeration, specified under the Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act, 1976, the area of which exceeds 500 sq. metres.

I also furnish herewith the undertaking in the prescribed form, on ten rupee stamp paper, about the registration of the transfer, as required under Section 269AB of the Income-tax Act.

I request you to approve the proposed transfer and inform me accordingly.

Yours faithfully, (Signature of the Transferor)


*Strike out which is not applicable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2018 MyNation KnowledgeBase
eXTReMe Tracker

Free Legal Help just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please to read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registrationJOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women centric biased laws like False 498A, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307,312, 313,323 376, 377, 406, 420, 506, 509; and also TEP, RTI etc

Web Design BangladeshWeb Design BangladeshMymensingh