HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Appeal No. 1518 / 2017
Karan Sanga S/o Shri Shyam Sanga, By Caste Sanga, R/o Sector
16, House No. 391, Chopasani Housing Board, Jodhpur (Raj.)
State of Rajasthan
For Appellant(s) : Mr. NK Bohra
For Respondent(s) : Mr. R.K. Bohra, PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Appellant has preferred this appeal aggrieved by order dated
06.09.2017 passed by Special Judge, POCSO Act Cases whrerby
bail application U/s 438 was rejected.
2. It is contended by counsel for the appellant that the
allegation against the appellant pertains to Section 354 I.P.C. and
as Section 8, 12 and 14 of the POCSO Act has been added. The
matter has become non-bailable.
3. It is contended that false case has been registered against
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the appeal. His
contention is that the prosecutrix is 16 years old. Appellant is
stalking her for last 8 months and it has even become difficult for
her to go to school.
I have considered the contentions.
(2 of 2)
6. Considering the contention of counsel for the State, I am not
inclined to allow the criminal appeal. The same is rejected.