IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Writ Jurisdiction Case No.1315 of 2017
Arising Out of PS.Case No. -null Year- null Thana -null District- LAKHISARAI
1. Kusum Kumari Daughter of Vishnu Prasad Wife of Anil Kumar Resident of
Bari Patan Devi Road, Hanuman Mandir, P.S. Alamganj District Patna At
present resident of Naya Bazar Durga Asthan, P.S. Kabaiya District Lakhisarai.
…. …. Petitioner/s
1. The State of Bihar through Principal Secretary, Department of Home,
Government of Bihar, Patna.
2. Anil Kumar Son of Late Ambika Prasad Singh
3. Sunita Kumari Daughter of Late Ambika Prasad Singh
4. Shanti Devi Wife of Late Ambika Prasad Singh
5. Rita Devi Wife of Raj Kishore Prasad Singh
6. Raj Kishore Singh Son of Late Ambika Prasad Singh All resident of Village
Meldi, District Chapra.
…. …. Respondent/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr. Shashi Chandra Pandey, Advocate
For the Respondent/s : Md. Nasrul Huda Khan, SC-1
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE BIRENDRA KUMAR
Heard learned counsel for the parties.
2. This application has been filed for a direction to the
learned trial-Court, i.e., Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate,
Lakhisarai, to dispose of G.R.Case No.1105 of 2014, arising out of
Lakhisarai P.S. Case No.417 of 2014, a case under Sections 498A/34
of the Indian Penal Code as well as Section 3/4 of the Dowry
Prohibition Act, expeditiously.
3. The petitioner is informant of the case. The trial Court
Patna High Court Cr. WJC No.1315 of 2017 dt.15-09-2017
is directed to dispose of the aforesaid case without giving any
unnecessary adjournment to any of the parties within six weeks from
the date of framing of the charges in the case. If the charge has not
been framed uptil now or the trial is not proceeding due to non-
cooperation of the accused persons the Court-below would be at
liberty to take appropriate coercive step against the accused persons
to avoid the delay.
4. With the aforesaid observation, this application stands
(Birendra Kumar, J)
CAV DATE NA
Uploading Date 20.09.2017