HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2174 / 2017
1. Piyush Kumar S/o Babu Lal Ji, Aged About 30 Years
2. Smt. Manju W/o Babu Lal Ji, Aged About 51 Years
3. Pradeep S/o Babu Lal Ji, Aged About 29 Years
4. Miss Pratibha D/o Babu Lal Ji, Aged About 26 Years
5. Babu Lal S/o Sanwat Mal Ji, Aged About 55 Years, All Are by
Caste- Jain, Permanent Residing At Balotra. At Present Raj Tilak
Apartment, Hill Light, Opp. Terapanth Bhawan, Anuwarat Gate,
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Smt. Samta W/o Piyush Kumar D/o Ratan Lal, Aged About 30
Years, By Caste- Jain, At Present Residing At 204, ISON Tower,
Adarsh Nagar, Pali Kotwali (Raj.)
For Petitioner(s) : Dr. AA Bhansali.
For Respondent(s) : Mr. MS Panwar PP for the State.
Mr. Vineet Jain.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for the quashing FIR No.31/2017, dated
18.05.2017, lodged at Police Station Mahila Thana Pali, District
Pali, for the offences under Sections 498A, 406, 323 and 313 of
2. At the outset, learned Public Prosecutor submits that
the prima facie offence has not been made out against the
(2 of 2)
petitioners except husband, who is petitioner No.1, which is also
reflected in the status report.
3. In light of statement made by the learned Public
Prosecutor, the present petition is dismissed as having become
infructuous. However, the petitioner No.1 shall be at liberty to take
up all the issues at the time of framing of charges.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.