26. Powers and functions of the Registrar:
(1) The Register shall have the custody of the records of the Tribunal and shall exercise such other functions as may be assigned to him under these rules or by the Presiding Officer.
(2) The Registrar may, with the approval of the Presiding Officer, delegate to another officer of the Tribunal any functions required by these rules to be exercised by the Registrar.
(3) In the absence of the Registrar, officer of the Tribunal authorized in writing by the Presiding Officer in his behalf may perform or exercise ail or any of tile functions and powers of the Registrar.
(4) The Registrar shall keep in his custody the official seal of the Tribunal.
(5) The Registrar shall, subject to any general or special direction by the Presiding Officer, affix the official seal of the Tribunal on any order, notice or other process.
(6) The Registrar shall have the power to authorize in writing the affixing of the seal of the Tribunal on a certified copy of any order of the Tribunal.