Rules and Regulations of India

Law Library of Rules and Regulations of India

Form K1 – Industrial Disputes (Central) Rules, 1957

FORM K1 : Recovery of Moneys due from Employer

[Rule 62(1)]

Application under sub-section (1) of section 33C of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947


    (i) Secretary to the Govt. of India Ministry of Labor and Employment, New Delhi.

    (ii) The Regional Labor Commissioner (Central) __________________ (Name of the region).


    I / We have to state that I am / we are entitled to receive from M/s ______________________ a sum of Rs. _________________ on account of under the provisions of Chapter V-A / Chapter V-B of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 / in terms of the award dated the _____________ given by _____________ / in terms of the settlement dated the __________ arrived at between the said M/s ________________________ and their workmen through ___________ the duly elected representatives.

    I / We further state that I / we served the management with a demand notice by registered post on _______________ for the said amount which the management has neither paid nor offered to pay to me/us even though a fortnight has since elapsed. The details of the amount have been mentioned in the statement hereto annexed.

    I / We request that the said sum may kindly be recovered from the management under subsection (1) of section 33C of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, and paid to me / us as early as possible.

Signature of the applicant(s) ________________________ Address (es) ____________________

1.Station ____________                                             

2.Date ______________                   




(Indicate the details for the amount(s) claimed)

Main Index

Rules and Regulations of India


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 Rules and Regulations of India

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation