(1) If the number of candidates who have been validly nominated is equal to the number of seats, the candidates shall be forthwith declared duly elected.
(2) If in any constituency the number of candidates is more than the number of seats allotted to it, voting shall take place on the day fixed for election.
(3) The election shall be held in such manner as may be convenient for each electoral constituency.
(4) The voting shall be conducted by the employer, and if any of the candidates belong to a union such of them as the union may nominate shall be associated with the election.
(5) Every workman entitled to vote at an electoral constituency shall have as many votes as there are seats to be filled in the constituency:
PROVIDED that each voter shall be entitled to cast only one vote in favor of any one candidate.