FORM I : Form of declaration by a trustee under sub-section (1) of section 153B of the Companies Act, 1956
[See rule 3]
1. Name of the trust
2. Name and address of the settlor of the trust
3. Date on which the trust was created by instrument in writing.
4. Main objects of the trust
5. Name(s), occupation(s) and addressee(es) of the trustee(s)
6. Name(s) and address(es) of the beneficiary(ies) of the trust
4[7. Name and address of company(ies) in which shares or debentures are held by the trustee(s)]
8. The value of the shares, in or debentures, of the company/companies held in trust
9. Number of shares of different classes in, or debentures, of the company(ies) held by the trustee(s) together with the paid-up and nominal value of each such share and the nominal value of each debenture
10. Particulars of the nominal subscribed and paid-up capital of the company(ies) and the particular of the debentures issued by the company(ies)
6[11. Date(s) on which such shares/debentures were acquired by the trustee(s)]
I/We/ certify that the statements made in paragraphs 1 to 9 above are true to my/our knowledge and those in paragraph 10 are true to the best of my/our information and belief.
Signature of trustee(s)