Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell


She can file 498A even you are divorced. Police has to take her FIR, only after investigation they will decide take it or not.

What you filed that dosnt matter they will go ahead with as per their knowledge. they can keep FIR for years,they can charge sheet without investigation also. Even there are direction from Police HQ.

If you believe you are innocent and flasely victimised, let them know with whatever proofs you have, if police threaten you, you can write to higher Authority of Police and followup with RTI.

ask police to do proper investigation. file RTI with Police and get FIR copy and Police dairy of their records. your RTI will make Police awake if they are half sleep to do proper investigation.

and Dont forget to find a good Criminal lawyer and ready for anticipatory bail, if required.