Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell


Mr. Sanjay,

im not sure about the FIR. i.e. has Police registered it or not?

My wife ran from my house on 7th Mar 2011. I registered the missing complaint on same day and on 9th i went to Akola to register the same complaint. After i register the complaint they sent 2 constables at her residence and after which she reported her statement that she was beaten and other bla bla bla……then those police took her statement and sent the same to Women Protection Cell, Akola where I had been counselled. meanwhile i had filed the RCR in pune family court.

On 13th June the Women Cell tried to compromise but it failed has she wanted to register the 498a against me and my family. During Counselling those womens cell officers thrashed her and her father for the allegations she made after finding the truth. I also informed the cell that it wont be possible for me to attain the further dates as nothing fruit full was happening. Also, inform them about the RCR, got the acknowledgement of them on the copies, submitted them the same.

Since 13th June, i neither got call from her nor the Police nor the womens cell.

What should be our step? I can file petition for quashing the FIR on the complaint no which was register with women Cell???/

Pls help….