Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell



There’s CrPC 125 against me filed in June 2011 and the court stage is for my evidence. I have got the PF details of the B***h through RTI which shows that she was working before marriage and also recently I got information that she is working with small organisation since August 2011. Also I got the same information from Online job portal where she mentions her salary 5000 per month. Currently Im jobless since May 2011. Still the Interim Order of 5000 was passed.

my query–

How to go ahead with the current status of the B***h as she is working??

Can this resume be used as evidence against her???

If not what should the appropriate steps to bring to the notice of Court that the Petitioner has come with malafied intention????

Looking for your great support.