Reply To: Contested matter

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Contested matter Reply To: Contested matter


I think this is not the answer of my problem i need a specific answer since i hope that you guys are experience and trained persons. How worst the law of country is but there is always some way and that could be given from a good adviser, Govt. has made the law in the constitution under divorce act and special marriage act for all religion and there are many judgements of HMA from HC and SC about the divorce judgement on cruelty desertion and also on irretrievably breakdown of marriage.

I need expert advise those who know the law in depth..

Anyway thank you all…