Reply To: RCR case filed

Welcome Forums Advice 498A RCR case filed Reply To: RCR case filed


her RCR will not force you to go to her home, but she is allowed to stay with you in her matrimonial home.

now situation is reached RCR, may be she is planning somehting BIG to trap you.

so take up a small rented house and ask her to come there, so you can avoid any future accusation against your parents/relatives.


more laws on