Reply To: RCR case filed

Welcome Forums Advice 498A RCR case filed Reply To: RCR case filed


Dear Sir

I have msged her to come back and asked her to start a new life with a new start by leaving all past issue. But she didnt replied.

2. IS RCR procedue involve providing consulting by family court/district civil court or it like a usage case hearing in front of magistrate.

3. After shifting to a rented premises, is it prossible that she cant involve my family members in any further case under IPC and HMA.

Today i m going to court to bring copy of case file by her to know exactly her complaint to magistrate.