Reply To: Case against 498 wife

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Case against 498 wife Reply To: Case against 498 wife


file for Divorce only after you establish facts of her cruelty and desertion, you can cite false 498a as cruelty againts you.

find judgment here

you can combine if all cases somehow related to each other.

go through IPC [ ]

and CrPc [ ]

and you will find under which section you can charge her, as a Government emplyee she may lose her job or set back in her job, if you file criminal case and win.