Reply To: Case against 498 wife

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Case against 498 wife Reply To: Case against 498 wife


Hello sir

sorry for late reply as i was busy in existing case only. Here by counter case i mean the cases other than divorce, 125, DV or 498 but the case which will make wife as a criminal for filing false case, producing false evidence, etc and punishment against these crimes.such case i could not find. Can you help in this.

Ok means filing divorce against cruelty and filing criminal case against cruelty both are it.

Also, for my 2nd 498, which is already registered, can i file for quashing. Im totally unaware of this quashing laws. Can you please elaborate and provide information about procedure and requirements for quashing?