Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous Marital Problems Cancellation of Marriage Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage


If she already complained to Women cell then that will followed by FIR with Police after their investigation. but you co-ordinate with police to give them correct picture what had happened. and also let them know you filled petition and they cheated on you.

unless you have evidence / proof of her any Affair or anything just dont complain.

it is better to get Anticipatory Bail by appointing a lawyer, or else police arrest you if you do not coordinate or not going for enquiry.