Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous Marital Problems Cancellation of Marriage Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage


They cannt fool around with records to show in Court;

get a certified copy from the court for the same; and from Gram Vikas With RTI;

ask Gram Vikas for the orginal copy of 1992 and whatever object and doubts you have raise with Judge; because RTI records comes for Public information officer, not from Gram Vikas officer. then see the difference.