Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous Marital Problems Cancellation of Marriage Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage


D’Souza Sir, you are right, but we are thinking that, we have filed petition, and we know that those records are false and whatever the gram vikas officer had stated in his statement its more than enough to prove that it’s false documents. Then if we try to ask them to submit the true original copy of the register of 1992 it will stretch our case more long so. And if she and her lawyer try to bring it then it will be good and beneficial for me, as before they submited this false register and now they are bringing old one. And it’s false so they will not do this. Now we are waiting for the doctor’s evidence. As per they are saying that sjhe was born on 17-3-1992 and the doctor have given her birth certificate who delivered her mom, than that time doctor must have been retired now cause that time who ever was the doctor he must be atleast 40 years of age, and it was a village, and that doctor was dean of that hospital. So now if the doctor appears in court than he must be of atleast 60 years of age and if he also bring with him new register than it will be clearly false allegations. What you say sir…????