Reply To: 406 and stridhan

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 406 and stridhan Reply To: 406 and stridhan


use judgment of mynation docs as she cannt claim maintenance multiple times

as she cannt use same clause in different claims., if her one claim is already dismissed then you refer to other court and ask the judge do the needful.

Judge should not refuse to disclose any document, you RTI to get any document from court thats easy way to get.

he has right to refuse any judgment at the same time you cannt be tried twice for same offence, use that judgment, if its already decided in one court why she is filling equalent court again.

you have provide other proofs to fight maintenace, like education/job if she left her own etc etc

find all judgments on