Reply To: 498a_pls help

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498a_pls help Reply To: 498a_pls help


You can counter her claim with various options; as you now your case better you have to go through some old landmark judgments.

You can approch High court to remove others names as her claim is directly not refering to them.

If her statement no where says dowry was demanded in her place then you can ask to move to jurisdiction, as her police has no right to do investigation if its not comes under them.

Even you can charge them, if she said they gave dowry and no where says you demanded.

refer all these judgments here under sitemap section.