help required for divorce/prepartion against false calses

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce help required for divorce/prepartion against false calses

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    • #655

      Dear Sir

      I was married on 5 oct.2011. i am from delhi . the girl is from dehradun. it was an arraged marriage.

      Since then, she has left for her house on many occassions and taken great pleasure in bringing bad name and ill-reputation to our family.

      The girl and her family has all the bad quality one could imagine.she is three months pregnant while i write this, still, she left few days back again with all the jewellery including the one we gave to her and belongings.

      I fear adversity from their side .

      kindly advice me. from my end. My action plan is:

      1. i have drafted letters to national human right commission, to commissioner of police and to national commision for women on behalf of my mother, whom she tormented badly. the letters are send with the heading these are for the information purpose only and we donot want to expeditie things from our end.however, atleast we will have something to show as proof , incase they cook something against us.

      2. I am also planning to visit, if possible, the national comm. for women office in delhi and take my mother along with me to explain them the entire situation.

      3. kindly advice me, if i am right or wrong, and how to file a quick divorce also.As the sooner it ends, the better.

      4. i also have some voice recordings, some doctor’s prescription and bills showing we took care of her, while she was sick ,

      5. We have an gut feeling that she is mentally sick as she has never shown any emotions to our good deeds. and admitted on occasions that she cannot control her behaviour.

      kindly advice

    • #3519

      Letters will not work.

      go and complain to Police in writing that she run away with your gold and valuables. and also ask your mother to file NC about her harassment under DV, if you are sure she will file false case on you.

      this is just to show she left her own.

      send her lawyer notice and file RCR, dont go for divorce directly

    • #3520

      thanks for the advice.

      i also met few lawyers, i came to know of following things:

      1. In response to my rcr and to further bring adversity on us, they will put 498 and other false cases in their home town, dehradun. for which we will be legally bind to run like cattles from delhi to dehradun. it will be a lot of harrasement, considering my parents are sick and i am surviving with a small pvt. job.

      2. she will get the emotional support of judicary when she will twist facts about her pregnancy( like her husband has thrown her out of house, while she is pregnant and so on)

      3. its been five days since she left with jewellery, the police will obviously not entertain us in filing the complaint.

      kindly advice what to do in such case,

    • #3521

      Have you stayed in dehradun with her where the so called dowry demand happened ?

      if not then you can counter her 498a on jurisdiction grounds.

      Give Police in writting that she left you with your Gold and take thier stamp on the NC, if they dont send it by speed post to SP, cc to your local Police. and keep the proof of speed post. next day(after speed post reach them) go to Police station with RTI and ask for certified copy of that speed post letter to make sure that you told them about she run away with gold.

      Let see when she file 498a.

    • #3522

      Dear Sir

      what action can i do from my end, if she files a false case in dehradun to harrass us by making us travel from all the way from delhi to dehradun on every hearing.

      Besides the fact that marriage did take place in dehradun, i have never stayed with her in dehradun.

      Can i do something to ensure that the case, in case if it is filed, gets transferred to delhi, where she stayed with us. Also she is pregnant, will that will give support to her false claims.

      Regards and thanks

    • #3523

      As they did not filed any case so far then.

      write to their Police(SP) / your police about she left her own and if she taken anything from your house report that too.

      post these letters in speed post and keep a copy

      Send Lawyer notice

      file RCR

      also file Petition to save your child as she may abort

      even after this if she file false case in dehradun then you can counter it may ways.

      keep all proofs.

      find many judgments on jurisdictions here

      there are thousands of judgments, just refer it and contact our local members they will guide you.

    • #3524

      Thank you for your reply

      Is it good idea in long term scenario, to transfer some of my properties in my parents name, as there has not been any false accusations from their side till now.

      just to be on the safer side and not to let her put her hand on something which is not hard earned by her, In case she files for maintaince or from divorce perceptive.

      Thanks again

    • #3525

      for maintenance court check your salary or the money you earn. they check your property only if you are not paying.

      if you have house then transfer it to parents name

    • #3526

      If your wife is not ready to stay with you, file divorce petition & get free from her. 9821387099, 9224799546

    • #3527

      Dear Sir,

      The guide for prepartion against false 498A was quite helpful.

      Is there any guide for prepartion against False Dv cases. kindly refer to me in case, there is.

      Though I have met few lawyers, I am willing to talk to some more lawyers from delhi, who have fought against men right. Integrity and honesty would be highly appreciated. Can you please refer me some.

      I am not able to go for weekly meetings on saturday in delhi due to my job restrictions.



    • #3528

      498A or DV in both cases situation is same, Blackmailing and demands are same. so you have use same terms to 498a as well as DV.

      if you compare 498A and DV, DV is little complicated, in 498A, there are only 2 options, Dowry taker/dowry giver but in DV it varies and its difficult to give guidence by default as situation is different everyone case.

      unless you tell us actual scenario of the case.

    • #3529

      If there are no possibilities to settle the matter & both are willing to separate from each other, it will be better to move before the court for divorce, otherwise quarrel turns in to big dispute & destroy peaceful life. 9821387099, 9224799546

    • #3530

      Dear Sir,

      Can my wife claim a share in my property ( some of them are commercial and also i own a residential share in the same house where i stay together with my parents )

      Also my wife is pregnant ( Despite she has run along with her parents carrying all the gold articles)

      Keeping in mind :

      The current laws, by laws, maintaince, child, divorce( mutual or contested ) whatever laws are there, As i want to save my hard earned property

      from the so called wife who have bring us tons of ill- name.( Also the hope of mutual divorce is bleak )

      1. Whether transferring the above properties in my father’s name will be a good option.

      2. whether i should make a will( do tell me if registration is mandatory ), stating all the things to my parents name and after them to some charitable institution.

    • #3531

      She can claim her share of Property as final settlement of Divorce.

      she can occupy your home and ask for resident under DV, or restrain you from entering it.

      She can claim her percentage from your commercial property income. too.

      so it is better to make property rights in Mothers name.

    • #3532

      Dear Sir,

      It was an arranged marriage. Before the marriage, When we went to Dehradun to meet them. My wife’s father offered to gave a car. My family refused saying that We already have a car( also we do not want anything apart from their daughter ) and if they so desire, they can make a fixed deposit in kids( mine and wife) name and as and when the kids require, they can use it.

      A fixed deposit of two lakh rupees was made by wife’s father in her name only in state bank of India, Dehradun.

      Also, before the marriage, my wife’s father transferred fifty thousand rupees to my father’s account asking us to buy few things for kids ( mine and wife ). My family bought a fridge, double bed, dressing table. Next time, When we went to Dehradun, my family gave them the bills of the above articles. However, my wife’s father didn’t took it.

      The marriage took place in Oct.2011. Around Jan.2012, I decided to buy a under construction commercial shop in gurgaon. The price was around sixteen lakh. I showed the project details to my wife and asked her if we can use the amount from her fixed deposit. Upon wife’s and her family consent, I transferred her bank account to delhi and transferred two lakh rupees to my father’s account.

      The amount was clubbed together with the total amount paid to developer .

      Now after that, as the months passed by , my wife and her family start to show their true colours.

      At the end of it, she took off from our home carrying all the gold (given by us to her and given by them to me and her ) and run away with her parents to dehradun. (Despite the fact that she was three months pregnant and was given proper medical attention from our end).

      My query is this:

      1. I am getting worried about my family’s getting entangled in false cases.

      2. Since both the transfer’s have been made to my father’s account, how can I safeguard us on this point. Whether transferring the entire amount(Rs.2,50,000)to her bank account would do it or should I wait. Considering that she has took a hefty amount of our gold articles from our house. We don’t have any communication after that incident.

      I am planning to write a letter to her saying that we want to transfer the above mentioned amount back to her/her father’s account,(As this amount was taken as a loan ). Would It safe guard our family and prevent her from declaring that amount as dowry.

    • #3533

      As you are ready pay back the money they gave.

      why dont you file dowry case on them.

      under DP3, Giving dowry is crime equal to taking it.

      file dowry case before they file on you. and you have a proof.

    • #3534

      Respected Sir,

      I have shared the above problems with a lawyer,

      He has suggested me to draft letter’s and send to :

      1. NCW

      2. NHRC



      He has suggested to send these letter’s through a lawyer( it will have more impact and in legal language ) and it will be helpful in safeguarding us once the false accusations come from the girl’s side.

      Also, the letter will cover all the details and for information sake for the above departments, in case false things comes up.

      Kindly help me, If it will be a right step and whether police or other dept. will start disturbing us after these letters.

    • #3535

      writting to those ppl is total waste;

      you can file case directly in court with another supporting case.

      whos case was taken under DP3, With direction to police to book them for giving dowry.

      if you want petition copy mail to admin @

    • #3536

      Dear Sir,

      Kindly advice on the following :

      1.Kindly provide the Performa of gift article’s list to be maintained after marriage, which is signed by both boy and girl.

      2. The wife’s side is preparing to bring her back to my house. I am apprehensive as we did not have any communication for the past six months. Secondly, the girl is still putting all short of false allegation’s on us. All this we have come to know through our relative’s living near her place. I do not want her to come back, as she is coming back back with more dark thought’s. How to avoid this situation as legally I cannot stop her from entering our home.

    • #3537

      IF house is in your parents name, she cannt barge into it and occupy. unless its in your name. your parents have right to kick her out of their house.

      there are no rules to maintain list after marriage, its at the time of prenups, or at the time of marriage

      like this

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.