27/01/2020 at 9:51 PM #4254498A_CrusaderMember
A married man is likely to be depressed due to following situations:
1) spouse deserting the husband
2) child taken away
3) false cases
5) impending fear of ruining of career
6) police calling and using abusive words
7) threats by wife
8) other reasons as…?
Please suggest how to deal with such conditions.
30/01/2020 at 9:55 AM #4258vikhma13125Participant
Depression is the state of mind where mind tends to think negatively about unwanted and unexpected situations. To deal with such situations one must,
1. Start building a disciplined lifestyle.
2. Follow a time table religiously
3. Develop healthy habits
4. Say complete no to unhealthy habits, foods, drinks, etc.
5. Set goals and strive to achieve them, in this way you tend to change your focus and while in the process ‘gain confidence/self-confidence.
6. Start your day with a rigorous exercise early in the morning – before sunrise.
7. Meditate regularly.
8. Learn new things.
9. Develop and cultivate new hobbies.
10. Have good friends to discuss your thoughts and have different ideas.
For various situations follow’
1) Spouse deserting the husband:
Good that she had gone and you have a better environment to live in.
2) Child taken away:
Your child is yours, he’s having the same DNA as you so need not worry about, just make sure you get at least visitation rights so that as he grows he knows and will make out the difference between, good and bad between his father and mother. For it,
– Keep sending him gifts, etc. on occasions etc.
– Keep enquiring about his progress
– Keep saving money for his future
– Take care of his needs
By this he will have a good image of you and you will have satisfaction of being a responsible father.
3) False cases: Seek help from https://mynation.net to fight against such so called legal terrorism.
4) Arrest: Seek help from https://mynation.net to fight against such so called legal terrorism.
5) Impending fear of ruining of career: Do your work religiously avoiding causing any delay. In professional life work matters and not what’s going on in your personal life (unless it affects your work).
6) Police calling and using abusive words: Seek help from https://mynation.net to fight against such so called legal terrorism.
7) Threats by wife: Unless you have control over your mind, it will affect you. There is a proverb ‘Barking dogs seldom bite.’ In case of counter Seek help from https://mynation.net
8) Other reasons as…?: Remember that you cannot control anybody rather its only you who can control yourself, so learn self-control. If required Seek help from https://mynation.net.
30/01/2020 at 12:28 PM #4266hyd28Member
1. Walking regularly 45 to 60 mnts equelent to strong anti depression tablet, without side effects. Improves confidence, health, braveness…sure.
2. Pyramid dhyana same way improves tension tolerating capacity and health over all index. Sure.
3. Good food.
03/02/2020 at 11:13 PM #4268drgg11Participant
Please pick a piece of paper. Now, answer these questions:
(1) Feel mentally disturbed?
Why you will feel low in mental energy?
1. You are thinking all day => mental stress
2. You are thinking all night => mental stress
3. Your mind doesn’t get rest => fatigue
4. Everybody is advising => more fatigue
Most of our energy An energized brain can think quickly and correctly. Energize your brain with these (very simple but highly effective) methods, that take 1-10 minutes:
a. Isha kriya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwQkfoKxRvo
b. Kapaal bhaati https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtG7cx6p7DY
c. Mool bandh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOFimZl8rYY
(2) Feel low in physical energy?
Your physical health is likely to be affected because:
1. You will think much more => utilize large amount of energy
2. You will run around => energy consumption multiplies
3. Low intake due to mood swings => low supply
4. Lack of movements of all body parts => lesser blood flow to body parts
(3) What should I eat?
Plenty of seasonal vegetables after boiling/ cooking
Plenty of seasonal fruits: banana is good source of energy
Nutrient-wise, you need more of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamin C, vitamin D
Proteins : sprouts, mushroom, lentils, soyabean, sesame seeds (til), chhole, rajma, white of egg, milk
Carbohydrates : banana, sweet potato, vegetables, cereals
High quantities of Vitamin C exists in Amla, orange, and other sources
Vitamin D deficiency is related to depression: sit in sunlight
(4) What should I drink?
Plenty of water and fluids in all forms;
Consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol and other intoxicants drive water out of the body.
(5) At any moment in life including at present, for any reason, have you ever thought about committing suicide?
If the answer is yes, please read these
Q. I am not mentally ill. Why should I go to a psychiatrist?
Ans. As per WHO, Depression results from a complex interaction of social, psychological and biological factors. People who have gone through adverse life events (unemployment, bereavement, psychological trauma) are more likely to develop depression. Depression can, in turn, lead to more stress and dysfunction and worsen the affected person’s life situation and depression itself. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/depression
A psychiatrist will listen to you in private and with patience, and/ or direct you to a psychologist + decide whether you need some simple medications for some time.
(6) Are you above 40 years age? : Get yourself checked at least once per year for Blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol; Visit a physician for routine check up
(7) Is there a reason to be happy?
(a) Freedom from trouble: Had this lady remained with you some more time, it would have meant more trouble. So the worst is already over.
(b) Time to re-think the purpose of life: And re-discover yourself as a happy and contented person within yourself, without that lady.
(c) Married men around the world are seeking ways of getting rid of their wife, even for a few days. You have been gifted bachelorhood after marriage – it seems you are already feeling like the lucky one? 😊
(d) Now time is available to be spent with your parents, family members and friends
(8) Want to quit smoking, please contact the National Tobacco Cessation Quit line 1800227787 Toll free
Q. Why do I NEED to prioritize my health?
1) ONLY if you are healthy, you can think properly and defeat the Opposite Party (OP) in her own game
2) ONLY if you are healthy, you can support your parents, siblings and/ or children
3) ONLY if you are healthy, you will come out wiser from this experience, and lead your life even better than a life without cases.
4) ONLY if you are healthy, you will be able to contribute to the society in a way you find appropriate
Hope this helps. Please suggest if there is a more specific question.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.