1/2 Kilo Thaikulo
1 medium Size onion (sliced)
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp red chilli Powder,#
1 tsp cumin Powder,#
1 tsp coriander powder,#
Pinch of turmeric powder,#
1 tbsp tamarind Water
7/8 jackfruit seeds (sliced)
4/5 curry leaves
1 dried Red chilli
salt to taste
Small piece of jaggery (optional)
1 tbsp oil
1. Seperate leaves from the bunches, Clean and wash well and drain/dry before chop.
2. In a earthern pot, heat oil and fry sliced onions till it turn brown.
3. Add jackfruit seeds, tamarind juice/paste, let it cook.
4. Once jackfruit seeds are cooked add all masalas(#), mix well let it cook for a minute and add Cassia Tora cleaned leaves.
5. Add a little water to avoid the masala from burning. add salt to taste, once its cooked.
6. In a small frying pan, heat some oil and add the mustard, when it splutters add the curry leaves and dry chilli pieces. Add it to dish and mix well, add jaggery and cook on slow flame for 1 minutes, lid covered.