MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

CHILD CUSTODY : Karnataka HC Guidelines – Non-Custodial Parent get equal days with children

ORDER This petition is directed against the impugned order dated 01.03.2021 pased on I.A.No.6 in G & WC No.5/2018 on the file of the Prl. Judge, Family Court, Hubbali, whereby the said application filed by the respondent was partly allowed by the Family Court. 2….

Kids Being Used As Tools Of Vengeance By Vindictive Parents

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Date of Decision : February 14, 2017 MAT.APP.(F.C.) 171/2016 VIKAS AGARWAL ….. Appellant Represented by: Mr.Arvind Pandey, Advocate versus GEETI MATHUR ….. Respondent Represented by: Ms.Sonam Nagrath, Advocate with Ms.Mamta Mayar, Advocate CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE…

Mother should leave job to get child Custody.

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY APPELLATE CIVIL JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.4086 OF 2012 Savita Sachin Patil …Petitioner Vs. Sachin Suresh Patil …Respondent Mr. Haribhau Deshinge i/b. Mr. Vijay Killedar,Advocate for the Petitioner Ms. Preeti B. Walimbe, Advocate for the Respondent CORAM :…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation