MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court can grant residence to wife under DV Act if she opposes petition of husband for restitution of conjugal rights?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CRL.M.C. 5188/2013, OM PRAKASH GUPTA ANR Vs ANJANI GUPTA CORAM:HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE CHANDRA DHARI SINGH Pronounced on: 8th March, 2022 1. The present petition has been filed under Article 227 of the Constitution of India read…

Shared Parenting – Parents can not be guest in children life

HIGH COURT OF TRIPURA AGARTALA CRP NO.92 OF 2021 1. Smt. Saheli Dey (Kar Bhowmik), W/o- Sri Shibaji Kar Bhomwik, R/o – Dhaleshwar Road No.4, P.S. East Agartala, District- West Tripura, Pin-799007(Temporarily Residing in the rented House of C/o- Smt.Supti Sen Chowdhury, W/o- Sri Chinmoy…

Procedure to be followed by court when application for delivery of interrogatories is filed

In the High Court of Delhi at New Delhi (Before Amit Bansal, J.) CM(M) No. 925/2019 Tara Batra Vs Punam A. Kumar Decided on September 10, 2021, Citation: 2021 SCC OnLine Del 4331 The Judgment of the Court was delivered by Amit Bansal, J.:— Both these petitions…

DV case can be transferred to family court

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION MISCELLANEOUS CIVIL APPLICATION NO.76 OF 2021 Anirudh Ajaykumar Garg ..Applicant V/s. The State of Maharashtra, Through Govt. Pleader .Respondent Ms.Rohini M. Amin for the Applicant. Mr.A.R. Patil, AGP for the Respondent No.1. Mr.Surel Shah…

Can the court appoint the next friend if the person is suffering from mental infirmity due to physical defects?

 IN THE HIGH COURT FOR THE STATE OF TELANGANA AT: HYDERABAD CORAM:  THE HON’BLE SRI JUSTICE K. LAKSHMAN CIVIL REVISION PETITION No.1389 OF 2021 M.Sudhakar @ M.Sudhakar Rao Vs. Peerajee @ Reddy Delivered on: 17-11-2021 This Civil Revision Petition, under Article 227 of the Constitution…

CHILD CUSTODY : Karnataka HC Guidelines – Non-Custodial Parent get equal days with children

ORDER This petition is directed against the impugned order dated 01.03.2021 pased on I.A.No.6 in G & WC No.5/2018 on the file of the Prl. Judge, Family Court, Hubbali, whereby the said application filed by the respondent was partly allowed by the Family Court. 2….

Whether a Stranger to compromise decree can file separate suit to challenge compromise decree?

 In the High Court of Bombay Civil Appellate Jurisdiction (Before R.G. Ketkar, J.) Smt. Anubai Bhiva Turuke And Ors Vs Bhagwan Shiva Turuke And Anr. Writ Petition No. 10390 of 2013 Decided on March 2, 2017 Citation: 2017 SCC OnLine Bom 3564 R.G. Ketkar, J.:— Heard…

Should the court summarily dismiss Municipal Appeal if the appellant fails to deposit property tax during the pendency of Municipal Appeal?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY S.C. DHARMADHIKARI, J. Dena Bank Anr. Vs. Municipal Corporation Of Gr. Mumbai Anr. Writ Petition No.6816 of 2010 21st July, 2011 Citation: 2011(6) ALL MR 508 JUDGMENT :- Rule. Respondents waive service. By consent, rule made returnable forthwith….

Whether court should allow time barred amendment of plaint?

HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH, PRINCIPAL SEAT AT JABALPUR SINGLE BENCH: JUSTICE VIJAY KUMAR SHUKLA Writ Petition No. 18263 of 2016 Indrabhan & Others VERSUS Maanwati & Others Shri Rajendra Kumar Gupta, learned counsel for the petitioner. Smt. D.K.Bohrey, learned Government Advocate for the respondent/State….

Whether court can grant an interim injunction based on unregistered agreement?

HIGH COURT OF DELHI C.M. (M) 672 of 2002 C.M. 1369 of 2003 Punjab National Bank  Vs Iqbal Ahmad R.S. Sodhi, J. Decided on : November 7, 2003 Citation: R.S. Sodhi, J.:—C.M. (M) 672 of 2002 is directed against the judgment and order dated 2.9.2002 of…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation