MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

What to do, If you are a victim of IPC-498a


See also  Gujarat HC: After FIL dies, 498A/DP Quash against 80 yrs Mother-in-Law (MIL)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Out of Court Settlement 498A quashed u/s 248(1) of Cr.P.C
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation