FORM I: Programmes of Work and Schemes for Implementation in the Financial Year………………….. (SCHEME-WISE):
Continuing Scheme/ New Scheme
[Rule 7(1): Section 17]
1 .Description of the work or scheme to be implemented.
2. Area selected.
3. Manner in which the scheme or the work is to be carried out.
4. Justification regarding the suitability of the area selected for the work to be carried out.
5. Estimated expenditure.
6. Estimated receipts
7. Physical targets.
8. Arrangements proposed for marketing of products indicating the existing arrangements.
9. A note indicating whether (in case of schemes under which training is imparted) ex-trainees have all been absorbed in that particular craft. If not, how is it proposed to provide employment to candidates to whom training is sought to be imparted in the budget year? Average earnings of ex-trainees may also be indicated.
10. How is it proposed to co-ordinate the programmes being implemented by various agencies?
11. Reasons and fill justifications for the work or scheme.