1. Lie flat on the back in the shava-asana (corpse pose).
2. Stand with the feet together and the arms by your sides (see the tad-asana).
3. Draw the left foot upward bending the knee and wrap the left foot around your right leg as you rest the back of your left thigh on the right thigh.
4. Cross your arms at the elbows, left over right.
5. Join the palms of your hands together keeping the fingers pointed upward.
6. Inhale and hold the posture for the duration of the inhaled breath.
7. Exhale and return to the tada-asana. Repeat the posture on the opposite side, wrapping the right leg over the left and the right arm over left.