News and Your Views

BORN FREE, You have right to express your views.

New Kuwait Dependents Visa Rules and Procedures.

Procedure in India: You need marriage certificate / Birth Certificate (original) Notorised then Attested by State and Ministry of External Affiars Delhi, then Kuwait embassy in Delhi , (Travel agent can do this) Procedure in Kuwait: 1. Stamp Attested Certificate in Ministry of Foreign Affairs…

Copyright © 2018 News and Your Views

Free Legal Help just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please to read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registrationJOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women centric biased laws like False 498A, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307,312, 313,323 376, 377, 406, 420, 506, 509; and also TEP, RTI etc

Web DesignWeb Designmensingh