Reply To: Advice please

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Advice please Reply To: Advice please


as per my experience, this type of behaviour(matched with grover & to some extent kondagi) donot change. This may be a mental problem called pschyzophrenia, check it. This may be controlled to some extent through proper medication from a psychiatrist. In my case, even after several years of medication, it was not under control. in my opinion, c needs some struggle in life, which may correct her to some extent. it’s very difficult to come out of a relationship. I don’t think u should even think of it unless unavoidable.

But once decided, u should be proactive in ur actions.