Reply To: Advice please

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Advice please Reply To: Advice please


498A. is also for subjecting woman to cruelty by husband or relative of Husband. she will file only when it is possible to prove such cruelty in court.investigation and trial will be carried out. unless convicted why should anyone fear. guilty will be punished.