Reply To: Constent tension

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Constent tension Reply To: Constent tension


child has to have schooling at one place. child cannot change locations as and when he wants . when couple separated live in different location. a child lives with one parent who has the physical custody. and father can have visitation rights and can only visit once or twice in a month. as father wants to marry and move on his he does not want physical custody. I have dual responsibility to for work( for maintenance, manage house, take up studies etc.. now that father is not around I take him to play, hair cut … as his father used to do.