Reply To: maintenance

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance maintenance Reply To: maintenance


If it is true that summons are not served upon your husband, you have to take steps in court, if address is same & he is not receiving , you have to apply for substitute service & paper publication, your problem will be solved, your advocate should know it, be in contact with him. 9821387099, 9224799546