Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell


Dear Mr. D’souza,

this is to inform you that my wife agreed to live with me in the same residence during the counselling in Akola Family Court. She will be joining on 5th October. Judge asked her that why she want to join on 5th, she can go today also as I showed that I was desperate to take her today itself.But she stated that she is engage in carrying out some Tutions. She will shift the same during this period. (Also, the counsellor suggested me to reffer my wife to a psychiatrist, but my wife rejected the same) W.R.T. the court had signed compromise papers from both of us. But after the court we went to Women Cell, Akola, where my FIL and wife were asking me to sign bond, which i rejected. Now my in-laws stated that its Police Procedure.


1. Can I use bond issue to withdraw the compromise deed, as they are forcing me to sign the bond.

2. I’m really not interested in taking her back.

3. What should be the next step to avoid her getting back in my house.