Reply To: Domestic Violence

Welcome Forums Advice Domestic Violence Domestic Violence Reply To: Domestic Violence


She can file DV, but not on same matter as in 498A,

approch HC to quash the FIR of 498A and also counter her 498A, let us know what she wrote in her 498A FIR; if she has written they gave dowry or demanding more dowry you can ask judge to charge them too

read DP3 here

you can use some citation of other judgments in your case from here