Reply To: RCR case filed

Welcome Forums Advice 498A RCR case filed Reply To: RCR case filed


RCR is like you are not asking her to come back directly but through court, as she married to, and she has no right to keep you away from marital life.

she can file case even she is her parents house, only think you can avoid accuping your real home.

she has to file complaint where her harassment started or where she stayed with you, if she file in other places, under jurisdiction you can move it to right place.