Reply To: RCR case filed

Welcome Forums Advice 498A RCR case filed Reply To: RCR case filed


do not put your parents in trouble.

do as she says, if she says she may use other men biased tools to get even.

tell her you are ready to leave your parents, but she has to give in writting that she never stayed with them.

if you bring her back to parents home she may file 498a/dv and your parents will be in trouble.

do not relocate afr away you can take care of your parents by staying little far away too. as by staying with them you dont wash or clean their cloths,

so act clever.

get rental home, keep her there

tell her she has to give half rent, as there is judgment that asking such support is not dowry nor harassment.