Reply To: Case against 498 wife

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Case against 498 wife Reply To: Case against 498 wife


Filing false will help you in getting divorce, if you prove it.

producing flase evidence also crime,

find Land mark judgments on this here

just read the header and you will know entire detail of the judgments.

same for quashing 498a also, if its with Police, let them know 1st 498a withdrawn/disposed order and dismiss there itself and if you are going to quash in court then find in same sitemap for 498a quash judgments which filled under 482 crpc or article 21 of Constitution of India,

Do some home work and read those judgments and you will know more details.