Reply To: Harrasement from day 1

Welcome Forums Law General Questions Harrasement from day 1 Reply To: Harrasement from day 1


If your parents separated her & your brother, you have no concern with them, even though she is harassing you may prosecute her . Write in detail complaint to police as your parents are senior citizen, and if offenses are non cognizable you may file criminal case against her before the court of Magistrate. You separate them by executing document of deed of partition prior to that. 9821387099, 9224799546