Reply To: Dowery

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Dowery Reply To: Dowery


if your details are true then you can file Domestic Violence on them;

you can ask for maintenance and house under DV act. but for sure with this your will get divorce.

if you do not wantt divorce then you can file restitute Conjugal Rights, askin im to come and join you. let him answer what he want. and court will decide.

meanwhile you can file for intrime maitenance.

We answer as you wrote, without finding truth behind your statement.