Reply To: Section 498a, 125c and 13

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Section 498a, 125c and 13 Reply To: Section 498a, 125c and 13


You can always counter her 498a saying she filled in Revenge for Divorce case.

instead of Divorce you should have filled RCR or send Lawyer notice, as soon as she left you. now its your turn to prove she left 2 years back, then you can counter her, she filled after 2 years of desertion and for divorce petition.

You have to use other citation [ find here ]

where it says


working and deserted without reason, women/wife will not entitled for any maintenance.

and to bring some more pressure file for child visitation too. without fail.