Reply To: Section 498a, 125c and 13

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Section 498a, 125c and 13 Reply To: Section 498a, 125c and 13


Thanks for all valuable advice….

I just want to clear ..that I have received a summons for 125crpc.. n in same summons its stated that they are filing a complaint under 406/498a under 120b IPC… and few days back we have received a call from a police station that they hv received a complaint and they wanted to record my and my family member’s statements, as per the calling inspector court has sent the complaint to police station and directed them to record the both parties statement.. I would like to know ..what are diff ways a 406/498a complaint get filled, and if court received the complaint we should get a summon kind of document regarding complaint with a copy of complaint , coz on our request assigned inspector is not sharing the copy complaint with us before recording our statement… plz advice next step.

2)I hv filled divorce jus to wake up my in-laws n wife but m still ready to live with my wife and take care my wife n child , is it okie to withdraw my divorce and file for conjugunal right at this stage?